Last Revised February 3, 2022
- COMPANY’S COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
In order to provide you with the Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain details or information about you. Information that you submit through the Services include:
- Basic contact details, including name, email, gender, phone number, and address. We collect basic contact details to communicate with you, provide you with the Services, personalize the Services for you, improve and enhance our Services, market to you, and conduct research and analytics.
- Account information, including username, password, profile picture, and security questions. We collect account information to maintain and secure your account with us, provide you with the Services, and personalize the Services based on your preferences and interactions. If you choose to use the Services and register an account, you are responsible for keeping your account credentials safe. We highly recommend that you do not share your username, password, or other access details with anyone else. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
- Information about your lifestyle, for example, information about your interests in, goals regarding and/or existing: skin type, skincare, and clinical history.
- Images and videos that you upload to the Services. We collect images and videos to provide you with recommendations about our Services, for you to use the Services, and leave feedback and reviews about your experiences with the Services.
- Payment information, including bank account, credit or debit card information, and billing address. We collect payment information to process your payment and provide you with the Services.
- Product interaction and feedback, including responses to surveys, search queries within the Services, and transactions and requests you make regarding the Services. We collect product interaction and feedback to provide you with the Services, improve and enhance our Services, and conduct research and analytics.
- Any information you choose to include in communications with us, for example, during a virtual consultation or session, when sending a message, submitting a survey about your skin or the use of the Services, or submitting information through a webform.
- Any other information arising from your use of the Services.
Our Services may require you to enter certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing the Services.
We may obtain information about you from the following third party sources:
- Our service providers, for example, estheticians, when you decide to have a consultation or virtual session either through our Services, or as it otherwise relates to our Services. This information is used to provide the Services, including improving and updating our Services.
- Our partners, for example, ecommerce platforms such as Shopify where we sell our products, and market our Services, customer engagement platforms and services, such as Yotpo, when you decide to leave a review about our Services and/or sign up for text message communications.
- Social networking sites (e.g., Facebook) and email service providers (e.g., Gmail), when you choose to link any such third party platforms to your account. This information is used to maintain your account and login information.
- Social media platforms, for example, Instagram when you click a link to access the Services from such platforms.
- Unique device identifier;
- Device type, such as your phone, computer, or tablet;
- IP address;
- Browser type;
- Date and time stamps, such as the date and time you first accessed the Services;
- Operating system;
- Log data;
- Number of visits;
- Language of device; and
- Other information regarding your interaction with the Services, such as clickstream data and ad impressions.
We use the Usage Information we collect automatically to run analytics and better understand user interaction with the Services, market to you, and improve and provide the Services.
In addition to the foregoing, we may use all of the above information to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms of service, and to protect or defend the Services, our rights, the rights of our users, or others.
- HOW THE COMPANY SHARES YOUR INFORMATION
In certain circumstances, the Company may share your information with third parties. Such circumstances may include:
- With vendors or other service providers, such as:
- Data analytics vendors.
- Payment processor vendors, such as ApplePay, Afterpay, Shopify, etc.
- Text message providers, such as SMSBump.
- IT service management vendors, such as NetSuite.
- Data storage providers, such as Daasity.
- Partners, such as the ecommerce platforms and customer engagement platforms we use to provide the Services.
- Social media platforms such as Facebook.
- When you request us to share certain information with third parties, such as through your use of social media widgets or login integrations.
- With our affiliates or otherwise within our corporate group.
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction
- To enforce any applicable terms of service.
- To ensure the safety and security of the Company and/or its users.
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms.
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Do Not Track Signals
Your browser settings may also allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. We do not respond to global privacy controls, including “Do Not Track” signals.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You may control the way in which your devices permit the use of Tracking Technologies. If you so choose, you may block or delete our cookies from your browser; however, blocking or deleting cookies may cause some of the Services, including general functionality, to work incorrectly.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you may be able to configure your browser settings to use the Services without some cookie functionality. You can delete cookies manually or set your browser to automatically delete cookies on a pre-determined schedule.
To opt out of tracking by Google Analytics, visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
- USER GENERATED CONTENT
The Services also host reviews and feedback created and uploaded by users of the Services, which users may elect to engage with. The purpose of these features is leave reviews, experiences, and feedback regarding the Services. Through your participation, you may submit photos and reviews (“User-Generated Content” or “UGC”). We or others may store, display, reproduce, publish, or otherwise use UGC, and may or may not attribute it to you. Others may also have access to UGC and may have the ability to share it with third parties. If you choose to submit UGC to any public area of the Services, your UGC will be considered “public” and will be accessible by anyone, including the Company.
Please note that we do not control who will have access to the information that you choose to make available to others, and cannot ensure that parties who have access to such information will respect your privacy or keep it secure. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information that you make publicly available on the features permitting creation of UGC or what others do with information you share with them on such platforms. We are not responsible for the accuracy, use or misuse of any UGC that you disclose or receive from third parties through the forums or email lists.
- SOCIAL FEATURES
Certain features of the Services permit you to initiate interactions between the Services and third-party services or platforms, such as social networks (“Social Features”). Social Features include features that allow you to click and access the Company’s pages on certain third-party platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter, and from there to “like” or “share” our content on those platforms. Use of Social Features may entail a third party’s collection and/or use of your information. If you use Social Features or similar third-party services, information you post or otherwise make accessible may be publicly displayed by the third-party service you are using. Both the Company and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of both the Services and the third-party service. For more information on third-party websites, services, and platforms, see Section 7.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
- DATA SECURITY
Please note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Services or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee that your data will never be compromised. You should take measures to protect your personal information. Any information you send us through any means is transmitted at your own risk.
- CHOICES AND ACCESS
If you do not want to receive marketing-related emails or other types of messages from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by following the instructions in the relevant electronic communication. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related e-mails from us, we may still send you important administrative and Services or transaction-related messages, which you cannot opt-out of.
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or provide any information about yourself to us through the Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOW TO CONTACT US